What is a KEEP group?
- 7-12 foster/kinship parents and two trained group leaders
- 16 weekly, 90-minute sessions
- Connect with other foster and kin families
- KEEP is a support group, not a class!
- KEEP is trauma-informed
For participating you will get:
- Up to 24 foster parent training hours
- $25/ session per household for each session attended!
- Evidence-based parenting tools you can use today!
- KEEP groups are available via videoconference.
KEEP is for all foster and kinship families with a child age 4-12 in the home. KEEP SAFE groups- for foster and kinship parents of adolescents- are also available. Click on your county on the map below for more information about KEEP services in your area!
The Native American Youth and Family Center (NAYA) is providing culturally-specific KEEP groups to DHS and tribally-certified foster and kinship families across Oregon. Click here to get connected.